A retirement savings plan for all types of organizations.
Every organization deserves a retirement savings plan. For tax-exempt organizations, by getting a retirement plan in place you will help your employees save for the future and creating a stronger sense of security in their current employment.
Which Organizations Qualify for a Tax-Exempt Retirement Plan?
- Organizations exempt from income tax under Internal Revenue Code Section 501 (can including private foundations and organizations)
- Political organizations described in IRC 527
- Organizations described in IRC 4947(a)
- Prepaid legal plans described in IRC 120
- Welfare benefit funds described in IRC 4976